The UN estimates that 75 million young people are unemployed globally, with the vast majority relying on small enterprises to join the workforce. What measures can be taken to encourage and support younger entrepreneurs?
On the agenda:
- Cultivating an entrepreneurial mindset at an early age
- Redefining risk in career progression for young people
- Building entrepreneurial ecosystems
- John Harthorne, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, MassChallenge, USA
- Edward Thai, Venture Partner, 500 Startups, USA
Moderated by Nik Gowing, International Broadcaster, King's College London, United Kingdom