How will rapid technological progress and the prospect of longer, healthier lives revolutionize work?
This session was developed in partnership with NHK.
- Erik Brynjolfsson, Director, MIT Initiative on the Digital Economy, MIT - Sloan School of Management, USA
- Yoshiaki Fujimori, President and Chief Executive Officer, LIXIL Group, Japan
- Dileep George, Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer, Vicarious, USA
- Christopher Pissarides, Regius Professor of Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, United Kingdom
- Troels Lund Poulsen, Minister for Business and Growth of Denmark
Moderated by Hiroko Kuniya, Anchor, NHK (Japan Broadcasting Corporation), Japan