In an era of growing complexity and uncertainty, how can business leaders make decisions for the long-term?
- Dominic Barton, Global Managing Director, McKinsey & Company, USA
- Laurence Fink, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, BlackRock, USA
- Andrew N. Liveris, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, The Dow Chemical Company, USA
- Güler Sabanci, Chairman and Managing Director, Haci Ömer Sabanci Holding, Turkey
- Tidjane Thiam, Chief Executive Officer, Credit Suisse, Switzerland
- Mark Wiseman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Canada. Pension Plan Investment Board, Canada
Moderated by Victor Halberstadt, Professor of Economics, Leiden University, Netherlands