Humankind is at the threshold of transformation driven by the confluence of emerging technologies. How will the Fourth Industrial Revolution transform industries and societies?
This session was developed in partnership with The New York Times.
- Zachary Bookman, Chief Executive Officer, OpenGov, USA
- Paul Kagame, President of the Republic of Rwanda
- Anand Mahindra, Chairman and Managing Director, Mahindra & Mahindra, India
- Satya Nadella, Chief Executive Officer, Microsoft Corporation, USA
- Sheryl Sandberg, Chief Operating Officer and Member of the Board, Facebook, USA
Moderated by Andrew R. Sorkin, Columnist, New York Times, USA