Friday, July 4, 2014

RVC^ on Targets and Results


3. Targets and Results.  No matter what organization you head, you must set targets and achieve results. They say it’s not how many ideas you come up with, rather it’s how many ideas you make happen. 

What you expect >Lift results higher, realize greater ROI

What we deliver

  • Ensure that efforts, monitors and processes lead to targets
  • Maximize positive and minimize negative factors vis-a-vis results
  • Forge clearer line-of-sight to results, optimize ROI

This is one of three areas Ron Villejo Consulting focuses and delivers on.  I thought to capture quotes that speak evocatively to the essence of what I do for top leaders:


Exactly, if I don't know how to do something, I can figure it out  

What one small thing can you do, to move the needle the most, in whatever you aim to achieve?

Thank you for reading, and let me know what you think!

Ron Villejo, PhD

No comments:

Post a Comment