While technology enters its next golden age, the percentage of adults working or looking for work is the lowest in almost 40 years in countries such as the United States. Is the Fourth Industrial Revolution failing the middle class?
- Andrew McAfee, Principal Research Scientist, MIT Initiative on the Digital Economy, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), USA
- Guy Ryder, Director-General, International Labour Organization (ILO), Geneva
- Vishal Sikka, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Infosys, USA
- Arne Sorenson, President and Chief Executive Officer, Marriott International, USA
- Laura D'Andrea Tyson, Professor and Director, Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley, USA
Moderated by Ali Velshi, Anchor, Al Jazeera America, USA